Apartment #1 / 116m²
for 1-6 (max. 8) Guests
Like everything in its sourrounding the Meisterzimmer 1 radiates the charm of the “creative incompleteness”.
What was once the female worker’s bathroom is now used as kitchen. Special small wagons made in the factory can be rolled around as beds. A little workbench is offered if you are overcome by creative desires. The mini library offers a selection of catalogues by Leipzig artists.
All together the generous sized room (116 sqm) offers sufficient space for sports activity such as pull ups, gymnastics, table tennis in the ante-chamber etc.
At 2.50m height is an Eremit’s hut (another so far unknown copy of Goethe’s garden house) in which one can spend the night on a small bed reading philosophical literature. Even just the outlook form there is worth an ascend.
The sunny room is a good base to start exploring the labyrinth of corridors and rooms within the factory, where you will be sure to discover some surprises.
Should something not be to your satisfaction you can work yourself out at the sandbag in the ante-chamber.
- equipped with a double bed (in the half separated room under the Eremit’s hut, two single beds (rolling wagons) and a French bed (also a rolling wagon). In addition there’s a double bed in the Eremit’s hut.
- a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- separate bath with WC and shower
- complete beds and towels
- well heated in winter!
Prices per night in euro
|as a single room | as a double room
|Meisterzimmer #2 and #3:||90.-|||||100.-|
- For each additional guest 20.- / 10.- child
- Weekend (Fri/Sat): plus 15%
- 10% discount: from 3 nights and short term free times
- You can always find the best price on our website
- Breakfast (not incl.), lunch and dinner at the café next door - with beautiful garden
- Please book at least two nights, unless there is only one night free or the room is occupied before or after that
- Bike-rental for 5.- euro per bike/posting day (noon to noon) - please ask in the booking request
- Free of charge: WiFi / parking
- Photoshootings and pets only on request
- Not permitted: Partys and smoking (possible in the seperate lobby)
- Cancellation? Please consider also our notes to the cancellation of reservations
- Simple 24h check-in from 2 pm, check-out until 11 am
Special booking times
- Leipzig Book Fair - mid-March / leipziger-buchmesse.com
min. 4 nights (Wed-Sun) / surcharge 50%
- Easter: min. 3 nights (Fri-Mon) / no extra charge
- Pentecost / Wave-Gotik-Treffen - May/June
min. 5 nights (Thu-Tue) / surcharge 25%
- Christmas: no arrival on December 25th
If you want to book more than one room
Meisterzimmer #1, #3 and #4 are located in building 18, #2 in building 20
See site plan