Apartment #2 / 64m²
for 1-4 individuals / families / small groups
Living, being creative or both?
Give it a try! We provide you with an apartment that serves both. A beautiful desk in the bright, a cosy sleeping area on the gallery. And in between there is a kitchen-living room, where you can also cook for friends. Due to the separate areas it is also suitable as a family room or for smaller groups.
Guests: 1-4 | 2011/2018 / 64m² on 2 levels
For individuals, families and small groups
- Double bed and optically separated two single beds
- well-equipped kitchen
- separate bathroom with shower and WC
- spacious living and working area
- ready-made beds, towels and dish towels
- well heated in winter!
|Prices per night in euro|
|as a single room | as a double room
|Meisterzimmer #2 and #3:||115.-
- Incl. made-up beds, towels, final cleaning, WiFi and parking in the courtyard
- For each additional guest 30.- / 15.- child
- Weekend (Fri/Sat): plus 15%
- 10% discount: from 3 nights
- Please book at least two nights, unless there is only one night available (bookable online) or the room is occupied directly before or after (then please send an email)
- Breakfast (not incl.), lunch and dinner at the café next door with a beautiful garden
- Bike-rental for 10.- euro per bike/day - please ask in the booking request
- No pets / no partys / photoshootings only on request
- Simple 24h check-in from 2 pm, check-out until 11 am
Highlights & Special booking times
- Three times a year gallery tours and one summer party take place on the Spinnerei. We do not charge extra, but please be lenient if the volume is increased. (One Saturday in mid-January, one weekend in late April/early May and on in late August/early September, and the summer party on a Saturday at the height of summer)
- Leipzig Book Fair - mid-March / leipziger-buchmesse.com
min. 4 nights (Wed-Sun) / surcharge 50%
- Pentecost / Wave-Gotik-Treffen - May/June
min. 5 nights (Thu-Tue) / surcharge 25%
If you want to book more than one room
Meisterzimmer #1, #3 and #4 are located in building 18, #2 in building 20.
See site plan